Maxtrax Extreme Vehicle Recovery Boards
Maxtrax Extreme Vehicle Recovery Boards are a light weight, handy vehicle extraction device that fits in your 4WD ensuring an easy way out if your vehicle encounters a boggy situation.
The Maxtrax recovery system is the perfect fit for every outing. Measuring just 1150mm long X 330mm wide, each set of Maxtrax stacks together at a height of just 85mm. Maxtrax stows easily with the rest of your day tripping or camping gear.
Each MAXTRAX weighs just 4.6kg. is easy to carry and maneuver under your tyres with minimum effort.
Keep vehicle recovery equipment to a minimum with MAXTRAX. You can even use them upside down as a shovel to remove excess material from around your tyres.
- Australian designed, engineered and manufactured
- 88 replaceable anodised alloy teeth; designed for XTREME users
- Safe and easy recovery from sand, mud, snow and slush
- Made from super-tough engineering-grade reinforced Nylon
- Proven, patent-pending, multi-award-winning design
- Weight: 9kg per pair
- Six glove-friendly handles
- Lifetime warranty
- With a variety of mounting and carrying options are available
Maxtrax takes the drama out of getting stuck. The large cleats on Maxtrax sink their teeth into the tyre tread and the terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy.
Made of UV stabilised, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track.
Weight: 4.6kg each.
Size: 115cm long, 33cm wide and 7cm high. Two stacked MAXTRAX are just
8.5cm high, 4 are 11.5cm high.